Paul Stanley of KISS is back with Ibanez! Building off of the classic Iceman guitars, the Ibanez PS120 Paul Stanley signature model solidbody electric guitar delivers solid playability and hot guitar tones in a guitar that is sure to turn heads. The mahogany body with maple top, 3-piece mahogany set-in neck, and fixed bridge combine to give you massive sustain and tuning stability. A pair of Seymour Duncan humbuckers give you the tried-and-true classic rock tones that made KISS a powerhouse. Rock the house with the Ibanez PS120 Paul Stanley electric guitar!
Ibanez PS120 Paul Stanley Signature Model Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A premium guitar for the Starchild
- Classic humbucker sound from Seymour Duncan pickups
- Set-in neck enhances your sustain and definition
- A Premium Guitar for the Starchild
- Rock out like the Starchild with the Ibanez PS120 Paul Stanley signature model guitar! This axe sports a speedy 3-piece mahogany set neck, and the premium ebony used for the bound fingerboard doesn't just look incredible - it also gives you buttery playability that's off the scale. Top-flight appointments abound on this gorgeous guitar, including the sustain-enhancing Full Tune III bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece. And then there's the abalone binding that perfectly complements the black finish of this superb instrument.
Classic humbucker sound from Seymour Duncan pickups
Ibanez fitted the PS120 Paul Stanley model axe with U.S.-made Seymour Duncan pickups - a favorite among Redone guitar players - for another new level of warm, fat, and powerful tone. These Ibanez pickups are well matched and you'll get awesome harmonics and squeals coming from almost anywhere on the neck. You get a Custom 5 in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. Wind the PS120's volume control back a touch when strumming full chords, and you'll clearly every note ringing. This guitar is a perfect setup for both lead and rhythm playing.
Set-in neck enhances your sustain and definition
The 3-piece mahogany neck with bound ebony fretboard is set directly into the body of the Ibanez PS120 Paul Stanley signature guitar, which enhances the transfer of vibration throughout the instrument. Your sustain will sing out long and clear, and you'll notice exceptional note definition, too. This custom neck shape lets you pull off lighting-fast runs and arpeggios with ease, but it still gives you the substance you need for fretting chords.
Ibanez PS120 Paul Stanley Signature Model Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Paul Stanley signature guitar with Seymour Duncan pickups
- Tonally versatile guitar with mahogany body and figured maple top
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 and '59 pickups deliver hot-guitar tones
- Full Tune III bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece deliver exceptional sustain and tuning stability
- Custom-shaped Paul Stanley set neck plays fast and feels great
- Abalone binding and pearl/abalone block inlays add a touch of elegance
- Smooth-playing bound ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets